Real estate transactions are large investments the success or failure of which can make a substantial difference in your financial situation or in the finances of your business. If you or your company has entered into a real estate transaction and problems have arisen, it is essential to speak with a real estate litigation attorney as soon as possible.
Real estate litigation attorneys serve a different role than transactional attorneys. While transactional attorneys are consulted before real estate contracts are signed and transactions complete to help ensure that things go smoothly, real estate litigation attorneys provide assistance once there is already a disagreement.
You need a tough, experienced litigator to represent your interests and protect your investment when a real estate transaction becomes problematic. At Sepahi Law Group, our knowledgeable real estate litigation attorneys have decades of collective experience and are prepared to negotiate on your behalf or fight for your rights in court.
How a Real Estate Litigation Attorney Can Represent You
Real estate litigation can arise out of problems with purchase/sales transactions as well as in numerous other situations. Sepahi Law Group APC provides full-service representation with litigation arising from a variety of transactions including:
- Disputes arising in acquisition and development cases including land use and zoning disputes
- Breach of contract cases related to option agreement or purchase and sale agreements
- Construction disputes including agreements with general and subcontractors
- Disputes arising from property management agreements
- Disputes with real estate agents and real estate brokers related to their fiduciary obligations and common law disclosure requirements
- Ethics proceedings involving real estate agents and brokers before state regulatory agencies
- Loan workouts
- Trustees sales
- Bankruptcy motions for relief from the automatic stay related to eviction and foreclosure
- Disputes involving Homeowner’s Associations, or arising from community governance rules or creeds, covenants and restrictions
- Environmental audits and litigation
- Condemnation and eminent domain cases including valuation disputes and fair market value hearings
- Easement disputes
- Disputes related to subsurface rights including mineral and water rights
No matter your role in the real estate transaction, you need to understand the state and federal laws applicable to your disagreement as well as the options available to you for dispute resolution.
Sepahi Law Group can review your real estate transaction and resulting litigation and provide you with a comprehensive explanation of the issues to empower you to make informed choices. Our attorneys will also provide top-notch legal advice that keeps the big picture and your ultimate goals in mind, as we advocate for you in the resolution of your real estate dispute through an out-of-court settlement or a court case.
Contact our Real Estate Litigation Attorneys in San Diego, California Today
As soon as problems arise with a real estate transaction, it is important to get legal help right away. Your attorney will protect your rights, explain your options and work towards a timely and cost effective resolution that is right for you or for your business.
Call Sepahi Law Group today to speak with a member of our legal team and to learn more about how our real estate litigation attorneys in San Diego, California can represent you.